Wednesday, February 28, 2007

TRJ 5stars quote

There were many good quotes in this book and the best one that I liked was on page 160. The quote is ".......Because I didn't know I could hate any body that much... its like she'd stuck a sword into me, one of those Japanese samuri sword.......I couldn't get free from the feelings.......-and I wanted to hit her.....I finally realized that she had always lied to me... I hated her........ I was scared," which is from Professor. This was my favorite quote, because this quote reveals the secret and the reason why professor was so expressionless. Also because of this quote, readers could get to know more about Professor, and it also tells Melody is a liar. I think this quote is the twisted part. After I read this I felt wierd. Before this I thought Profesor wasn't interested in his son, and he only liked himself. However after reading this it made me shocked and I begin to hate Melody like Jeff. I thought Melody loved Jeff and cared Jeff more than Max, her boy friend but she love Max than anyone even her Gambo her greandmother. Also after reading this I noticed that people who lie more believable and if other people knows its a lie, they will really get disappointed. Anyway because this quote tells many secrets and I think this was a climax part, this quote is my favorite quote.

No comments: